Interested in a career at Mercier Vanderlinden? Excellent idea!
In order to ensure and sustain our growth, we are looking for a:
Senior private banker
At Mercier Vanderlinden you will find high quality wealth management without conflicts of interest.
At Mercier Vanderlinden, a Senior Private Banker is the guarantor of customer satisfaction and works towards the development of his (existing) client portfolio.
- a long term contract in a human-sized organization
- a competitive package with many extralegal advantages
Please send your resume and application to email@example.com.
We are looking for an analyst who can conduct fundamental, bottom-up research to identify and recommend stocks for purchase based on return prospects over a three to five year horizon. In conducting research, Investment Analysts will analyse industries and companies and monitor industry trends.
We strive to attract and retain talented individuals who embrace individual accountability.
The successful individual may expect to:
- Perform rigorous, bottom-up analysis using both quantitative and qualitative approaches
- Develop independent, fact-driven perspective on individual stocks within a sector
- Author written reports that clearly articulate an investment case, including the appropriate supporting evidence and quantitative analysis
- Debate stock recommendations with MVAM investment professionals
Candidates should possess the following attributes:
- Passion for investing
- First-class academic performance
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills
- Independent thinker
- Outstanding judgment
- Balanced temperament
- Able to thrive in an unstructured environment
- Willing to compete
Please send your resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org.